The place where Tiki Users meet Tiki Developers
Respect the environment * Commit early, Commit often * Make it optional
- Report a bug or suggest an enhancement
- Review your wishes
- Send suggestions in comments
- Submit a merge request
- Browse the full list of submitted bugs
- Search reported items
- Respond to reports made via the tracker
- Change the status of the tracker items
- Discuss ideas and plan new features
Visiting here for the first time?
Please do read How to Submit a new item on the Wishlist before submitting a bug or feature request.
- Tiki21 LTS
- Tiki26 (currently trunk / master)
- Git Usage
- SVN Usage
- 3 Rules
- Submit a Merge Request
- Create an IDE
- Hello World
Become a Developer!
The development of Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is done in a collaborative fashion by a friendly community of several hundred contributors.