Now leveraging Zend_mail, it supports IMAP.
Plugin flash cannot be executed.
- “Send” button needed below compose message
- After send message, go to inbox
- http and www links clickable in received emails
- not eat links in <http://ma..>
- Conversation threading
- Sent box
- Set “from” & “reply-to” (now, it’s general “Sender email”)
- Using User Tracker instead/in addition to contacts in address book
- when replying to an inbound mail or sending a new mail it is sent from the user’s system email address - and not from the webmail account email address - which is not logical
- How are we doing on attachments?
|Subject||Submitted by||Rating||Category||Priority||Importance||Easy to solve?||Volunteered to solve||LastModif||Coms|
|Webmail problem while identifying different mails with one sender||(0)||Bug::Error|
Less than 30-minute fix
|SMTP Configuration from inside Admin Interface||morrighu||(0)||Bug::Usability|
sbhas2k-01 Aug 09
|Webmail dies completely when viewing "Full Headers" - might be related to tw#355||amette||(0)||Bug::Error||0||5||rlpowell||2007-12-31||2|
marclaporte-14 Apr 09
|Mailin Article-Put doesn't post attachment?||RobKelley||(0)||Support request||0||5||RobKelley||2007-06-03||0|
|Remove Array() message on each and every Mailin post?||RobKelley||(0)||Bug::Error|
old page: http://tikiwiki.org/WebmailDev