This page is to discuss, improve, and likely streamline (merge?) all share ("push"-type) functionality in Tiki. Watch this is a pull mechanism and will likely stay independent.
Related: Token Access
- "Promote" was added to Tiki6 (Renamed to share as requested in r28263)
PluginSharethishas a bug, do not use
- Tell a friend
|Rating||Subject||Submitted by||Importance||Easy to solve?||Priority||Category||Volunteered to solve||LastModif||Comments|
|(0)||Facebook Sharing is not working (tiki-share.php)||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||10 high||5||50||2017-01-11||0|
|(2)||Share access rights when using Share or Tell a friend fails in both cases with SEFURL enabled||Xavier de Pedro||7||4||28||Jonny Bradley||2020-03-22||1|
jonnybradley-18 Apr 16
|(2)||Share a wiki page should share the body of the page only, and not all the other module zones||5||5||25||2020-03-22||2|
Roman Zakharenkov-08 Jul 16
|(0)||Share doesn't include the token unless subscribe notification is checked||Xavier de Pedro||5||5||25||2016-04-18||0|
|(1)||Share fails to send a link through an inter-tiki messanger||Roman Zakharenkov||5||5||25||2016-07-28||0|
|(0)||Share feature allows access 1 time less than value set in threshold||Xavi (as xavidp - admin)||5||5||25||2020-03-22||0|
- Is there anything in Zend Framework to help with this?
- URL shortener (Implemented in r28263)
- Useful because
- Social Bookmarking Within Tiki
- OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language) Share Incon
- Every user can authorize the site with oauth for twitter/facebook so they need not to log in to each of the sites to push a message out on these channels.
- Instead of having a man in the middle doing the service for us (and the statistics/tracking), we can do it here