Everything related to the jCapture applet will progressively move to http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcapture-applet/ but this page serves to coordinate development in improving the Tiki-jCapture interaction.
- Pavel Vlasov
- Jonny Bradley
- Marc Laporte
- you? (add your name)
Make a nice video and put it here: http://www.wikimatrix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1044
- Requires Token Access but even if you don't activate, feature/button is available but not working (2012-12-10 10.x)
tool by default in toolbar when feature activateddone
- jCapture screencast: Detect for Java and provide a link to download
Pref to indicate where files are stored (Which file gallery?)Done
- Add a "capture screenshot or screencast" link on tiki-list_file_gallery.php, perhaps in elFinder?
Make it possible to play Flash files and any format supported by PluginMediaPlayer when listing files at tiki-list_file_gallery.phpfixed in trunk with new param
Would be nice to be able to draw on the image (so embed draw plugin vs img?)Drawing works on img plugin. Yay!
Make it work in WYSIWYG mode or remove the tool from WYSIWYG modefixed
- Seems to conflict with basic auth here: http://nextdev.tiki.org/Report+a+Bug (Error saving image HTTP/1.1 Authorization Required)
- 2012-12-13: still a problem, but it's an edge case. Java now does ask for basic auth password now, which it didn't before
- 2013-11-25: Amette did a workaround, but perhaps not ideal long-term fix
Since there were some issues with the automatic upload of some screencasts with jcapture on dev.t.o, some more testing has been done. It seems to work.
PHP mode in dev.t.o changed to FPM :
- Find a way to send to Kaltura (if configured in Tiki)
- Once Flash is no longer the only format
- jCapture generates a nice playable Flash file. But this can't be edited on played on mobile devices. So we would need an option to export to a format Kaltura can handle (like webm. etc.)
- See: PluginMediaPlayer
- Any reason not to use the icon that comes with jCapture?
- It's ugly?
- haha, OK
- It's ugly?
- Any point for oEmbed ?