Tiki17 is planned to be released in April 2017
Table of contents
- What’s new
- Activity Stream
- Things that need to be done
- Experimental / Unavailable / Duplicate check
- Tiki 17 minors version releases
New features that have already been committed and will be available in Tiki17 are being documented in doc.tiki.org and can be found here.
Wishlist items categorised as “17.x” and/or “17.x Regression” - status open or pending.
Please note: If you wish a bug to be considered as a release blocker please provide a show instance and brief instructions on how to replicate the problem. Thanks
- There is no activity to display in this stream.
- Admin pages (option orders and sections)
The usual suspects
- Font Awesome
Some branches to be merged back into trunk before branching
conversejs for Openfire XMPP integrationdone for Tiki18 but it’s OK.
casperjs for Browser AutomationDone
Hopefully ZF3 if in timeDone And then we really should remove all dead experimental branches this time! done by Jonny (good job!)
- Search the database for
TIMESTAMPfields with default value
0000-00-00 00:00:00as these break with mysql 5.7+
Composer Dependencies Revampdone for Tiki17
Datavis Convergence proposal is in discussion for Tiki17No other work is planned for Tiki17. A lot has been done, and some things are clearer and some things still unclear.
Experimental and Unavailable are by nature temporary status. Or an option/preference/feature is underwork, under evaluation or about to be discarded or it is complete and good to be flagged as Basic or Advanced preference.
A review is needed to check and the Experimental / Unavailable and what should be done;
- Changing the flag to Basic or Advanced
- Remove it (or prepare the removal for the next version)
- Keep it as it is with verification to the team working on it they are still willing to complete it
E Image Fix (Admin -> Miscellaneous) - Correct PNG images alpha transparency in IE6 (experimental)
- +1 Marc Laporte
Wiki Lingo feature as it is an abandoned project
- — jcapture-- r61759, r61764r61765
- TODO: update documentation
There has been discussion about this feature being retired, so keep in mind that normal wiki pages can be used to create and display FAQs.
- Image Gallery
File galleries should be used instead.
Script and process partially done
- More work need to be done (may be overflown in Tiki18)
- HTML pages
- https://doc.tiki.org/HTML+Pages (last page modification is 2010)
- HTML Feed
- https://doc.tiki.org/HtmlFeed not found
- Group Alert vs Group Watches
Do we need both of (almost) the same ?
Dev list was pinged 0 answers
We have also some options, features, etc that are still tagged or placed in experimental section as they are working fine and used by many.
- jQuery Infinite Carousel (experimental at : “tiki-admin.php?page=features#contentadmin_features-interface )
- jQuery Sortable Tables (experimental at : “tiki-admin.php?page=features#contentadmin_features-interface”)
When it is released this version will continue its own life and sub-version will be published on Tiki Documentation for Tiki 17.
15 pages link to Tiki17
- Browser Automation
- Business Plans
- Composer Dependencies Revamp
- Composer Web Installer
- cron job handing via Tiki
- Install optional libraries in Tiki via Composer
- Intrusion Detection System