Project: Zotero & Tiki integration
There are multiple sides to the coin:
- Marking Tiki content using OpenURL COinS for articles, wiki pages and possibly other forms of content
- Letting users provide such references through a wiki plugin for documents they reference
- When Zotero references are dropped in the wiki text area, capture the information and format it in a plugin (same as previous?) rather than the default plain text
- Allow the site owner to specify the desired reference format and request it from Zotero to display
- When catching the event, ideally we could request the formatting from Zotero
- Alternatively, if encoding the data in some way, Zotero could process it and render it correctly.
- There are hundreds of styles if not thousands to present the foot notes. Could we imagine a way to customize some styles for the text and the foot note area? In other words each user would configure one or more styles and be able to apply them to his publications.