Tiki 11.0 was released in July 2013 (originally planned for end of
May June 2013). We'll get back to the normal cycle, as per Roadmap and Version lifecycle. Bernard Sfez is release coordinator. To help, please see how to release.
We started the release process of Tiki11 during the TikiFest.
We want to have a discussion with all the Dev-List members about release last version of Tiki11 + some back port (11.1, 9.7LTS, 6.13LTS).
Discussion to be held at Tiki Live https://tiki.org/live.
==> Plugin has been moved to a new page that will be published soon.
Note: a complete list of t.o websites and who do what is available here : http://tiki.org/Domains
For a list what is expected, please see Release Roles and put your name below. Ideally at least 2 people per role.
- Release coordinator:
- Bernard Sfez (bsfez)
- Release assistants
- jonny B
- Test team:
- Rick (usually - ok?)
- UI & Themes:
Other roles to be ideally filled: Security, i18n, Infrastructure, Legal - add yourself to the list above if you can help in any of these, or other, areas.
- Give the release a name. Proposals:
Agena (the 10th brightest star in the sky in May)
Porrima (names of two ancient goddesses of prophecy)
Vindemiatrix (signifying the Grape-gatherer)
I would have like Apollo (in reference to Apollo 11) but Apollo is an Asteroid.
- Check the status for each Pre-Dogfood Server and fix all bugs
Fix all bugs reported at Regressions in trunk
- Start branch 11 from trunk
- Move some tiki.org sites from branches/10.x to branches/11.x/
- Fix bugs uncovered by the upgrades above (which we should have caught in the pre-dogfood server)
Release an Alpha
- Move some more tiki.org sites from branches/10.x to branches/11.x/
- tiki.org (Community)
- Release a Beta
at the end of the TikiFestbefore mid June 2013
- Release Tiki 11 end June, start July 2013
Regressions and blockers, things that prevent release process to keep going on are logged at Regressions in 11x.
- URL Rewriting Revamp: adding to Tiki log or error log so we catch them all through usage
jQuery, jQueryUI and jQuery Mobile to be updated to the latest stable versions. (Jonny & changi)
Decide if we revert Composer or forge ahead (LP & all at the TikiFest)
Move all externals (LP)
Remove ckeditor3 (Jonny)
SelectMenu (Jonny)(deprecated in favour of Chosen)
4 pages link to Tiki11Tiki11
|Can't add new users or dates in Plugin Convene with Mobile interface|