R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS
This plugin, which can be obtained from Mods, allows to execute R commands in a wiki page and show the results in that page also. Data for the program can be dynamically referenced from tracker item attachments.
See some pre-configured example at teh documentation page (link below)
If you see an error message like:
“ERROR: <convert...> command not found in”
you need to ensure that you have imagemagick installed successfully in the server.
- From R 2.8.1 to R 2.15.x
In mods svn, since August 4th, 2009.
See the documentation at:
- Better way of creating svg files?
- R package to easily convert data frames into simple or fancy tables
- save results from R calculations back in tiki trackers
- display results from R in Tiki spreadsheets
- allow batch processing of R scripts.
Special thanks to Rodrigo, Luci and Louis-Philippe for their help and advice to develop this plugin.