It is proposed to add a new category to the Wishlist for fixing bugs that are idea for a new developer
- Not in a messy part of the code
- A good way to discover Tiki
- Little chance of a Regression
- Easy to review
- New developer identifies a bug
- (S)he adds a comment to indicate intent to work on it.
- Ask any questions as comments to the wish
- Fix the bug and make a pull request as per our new Git and SVN combined workflow
- Pull Request is reviewed by a senior developer, and improved until it's ready to be merged in the appropriate branch -> Where to commit.