- news RSS feed
- latest commits
- latest chat messages
Share some info about your community. This info is sent to mother.tiki.org and can optionally be related to voting and usage statistics described below.
- Geolocation with http://geourl.org/ or a zone covered (where you can draw a zone on a map)
- Site Title
- Admin’s tiki.org username or email (for updates)
Once registered you can see a list of Tiki sites that are nearby, share my keywords and/or languages
Three simple voting buttons for each pref
- Like (general adoration)
- Fix (interesting but broken)
- WTF (What’s this feature?)
This will be sent back to mother.tiki.org for statistical purposes, which will serve
As well as the above there will be the option (by default?) to send anonymous usage statistics to mother.tiki.org. This will record over time how your site is using:
- Simple object counts (pages, blog posts, forum posts, comments etc)
This can then be combined with statistics from SVN and the votes as described above to map out which features are being used and enjoyed, which ones need attention and which ones can be removed or tidied up.
- security mailing list
- via Facebook, Twitter, indenti.ca etc.
- IRC chat room (popup or iframe within Tiki)
- live.tiki.org with BigBlueButton
- RSS feed about ways to help (vote for Tiki, etc.)
- Banner ads
Perhaps this should merge with Viral Tiki?
- evolution of participation
- Local User Groups
- Update notifier