Feature like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Book
Basic Printing of content is currently available in Tiki through:
Missing for Book Feature (as far as carsten.aevermann know)
- Automatic adding of special pages such as copyright, page index, subject index, book & chapter title pages
- Collection of pages (adding to a structure) by drag and drop
- Suggestion of related pages (maybe utilizing similar pages?)
- Integration of pages from other tikiwiki sites. Maybe some kind of citation footnote have to be generated. See Eclectic Module
- Saving of a book/page collection (structures) in MyTiki -> My books
- Option to send books/page collections to friends in a way they could modify them
- Shopping Cart
- Connection to author accounting system (by Poiesipedia/Jörn Ott)
- High Quality output (essential!) through (LA)Tex. or Apache FOP. I think wikipedias great looking pdf is generated by tex, but eg. the .odt is generated through xml transformation and doesn’t look that good.
- Connection to a book on demand store (by region). Maybe using PediaPress.
- As the *book supply chain* field is changing, a method of distribution, such as the ONIX standard is to be considered. See http://editeur.org/ for more information
- Multiple predefined print-layouts.
- Tool to interactively define layout for printoutput.