As of 2021-10-16, this is in alpha. Please expect some refinements in coming weeks.
It runsit is planned that it will run once per week
- It catches profile validation errors and adds them as information on this dashboard: https://tikiwiki-ci.gitlab.io/tiki-profiles-tester/
- Thank you xavidp for the original idea and code: https://github.com/xavidp/TikiProfilesTester (a sample report)
- Thank you xorti for the modern and future-proof implementation
- Thank you GitLab for letting us use free CPU: https://gitlab.com/tikiwiki-ci/tiki-profiles-tester/-/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml
Not yet. As of 2021-10-16, we already know of things to do. When we finish that, we'll open up for suggestions
- What should be domain name for https://tikiwiki-ci.gitlab.io/tiki-profiles-tester/?
- profiles-tester.tiki.org ?
- tiki-profiles-tester.tiki.org ?
- something else?
- Run for each commit, as part of the CI
- Run other tests like TikiTests
- Visit wiki pages like the ones generated by http://profiles.tiki.org/Test_All_Plugins
- Have a way to test a specific branch / merge request (will save time from developers who are reviewing merge requests)
- System Features
- Alert specific people of errors