Let's add a new output mode: Teleprompter
Looks pretty simple and efficient. Licensed under both the MIT and GPL license.
Looks pretty/too simple. Doesn't not include autoscroll (scrolling is manual)
MIT License and a jQuery plugin for building a simple autocue/teleprompter system
The project started in 2016 and last update was April 2020 (on 14/12/2020) seems quit complete.
There are many platforms and browsers versions available and it is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3.
- Website : https://imaginary.tech/teleprompter/
- Github: https://github.com/ImaginarySense/Imaginary-Teleprompter
- Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/teleprompter-imaginary-films/ (like us seems they switch to git)
- Was Fosspick in 2019 : https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2019/218/FOSSPicks/(offset)/3
- Snapcraft : https://snapcraft.io/imaginary-teleprompter
- Electron branch (?) https://github.com/ImaginarySense/Imaginary-Teleprompter-Electron
- Website : https://github.com/jakecarpenter/Canvas-Prompter
- But https://github.com/jakecarpenter/Canvas-Prompter/issues/1
HTML free teleprompter.
Note: May be we can work with him to port it on Tiki ?
Website : https://cueprompter.com
While it is quit popular on the internet (many articles and links) it wasn't updated since 2012.
- Sourceforge: http://telekast.sourceforge.net
Wasn't updated in the last 8 years.