This is the responsibility of the Profiles Team
Note here all the thingsthat are visible on a fresh install, and confusing to new users, with the "basic" tag (in tiki-admin.php)
If there are seldom used, make them optional, and default to off
- When creating things like forums, it should only ask a few questions in the main interface, and the rest should be hidden in an advanced panel.
- Should become prefs
- Only commonly used and stable ones should be basic
- Like plugins, the pref should be in the relevant place(s) in the admin panel
Make the features for tiki_p_edit_dynvar, tiki_p_dsn_query and tiki_p_edit_cookies optional so the perms disappear from a fresh install.
Maybe a new section?
Content editing? Editing?
tiki_p_delete_account should be in user
- 2 perms for wiki approval: 'scope' => 'global' -> 'scope' => 'object',
- 'name' => 'tiki_p_page_contribution_view' 'prefs' => array('feature_wiki'),
--Check if permission is OK to backport to 9x:
- tiki_p_batch_upload_files should check for feature_file_galleries_batch
- That's a different feature: tiki_p_batch_upload_files lets you upload and unzip zip files, only tiki_p_batch_upload_file_dir uses the batch directory feature
tiki_p_view_fgal_explorer (worth a feature check?) for 9.0
tiki_p_view_fgal_path (worth a feature check?) for 9.0
Should be made into prefs
- There should be a home icon to go from tiki-admin.php?page=look to tiki-admin.php
- tiki-admin.php?page=rating and tiki-admin.php?page=maps should be hidden when off (like other features and a feature check added with the other features
- If I search for a pref, but it's hidden in "advanced", it should tell me