Community chat: https://gitter.im/cypht-org/community
- Replace the Tiki Webmail by Cypht including the Groupmail feature. This will be bumpy. Some short term pain for long term gain. We will dogfood Groupmail for the various relevant @tiki.org email addresses.
- Better JMAP support, with Cyrus as the reference implementation. We expect Cyrus 3.x with JMAP to be stable by this time.
- Calendars (CalDAVCould be via SabreDAV or Cyrus. We'll decide when we start work on this. and/or JMAP calendar support)
- Contacts (CardDAVCould be via SabreDAV or Cyrus. We'll decide when we start work on this. and/or JMAP contact support)
- Automation on emails, via Sieve and/or PluginListExecute
- Review all mail-related features to see opportunities to leverage Cypht
- Add emails to the Unified Index
- Create emails or aliases in Cyrus IMAP from Tiki, which will be particularly useful for Groupmail
- Become an awesome CRM: http://wikisuite.org/Customer-Relationship-Management
- Better search
- Associate emails to tracker items.