- Data is stored in trackers
- PluginGanttChart will use the unified search index as a data source (like PluginTrackerCalendar or PluginPivotTable).
- So same data can be used / viewed in other ways
- jQueryGantt permits editing and thus, this should update tracker data
- What is the plan to deal with sub-tasks? Item link? Relations field?
simplest setup (and maybe good enough): Xavier de Pedro
- project = category.
- task: tracker item
- child task (from hierarchical point of view in Gantt Chart): another item of the same tracker, with: relations field.
- parent task: as before, but info in another relation field "Parent task".
item link could be for linked items in the timesheet, if needed. Invoiceable items, etc. Xavier de Pedro
A former hack-like implementation that was never committed to trunk svn, and thus, became obsolete quickly, but maybe some ideas can be taken from there? Xavier de Pedro
The commercial version has been always a step forward the open source one, so after two and half years the gap becomes unbridgeable and I needed time and funds to ferry the open source component to the new world
Thanks to WikiSuite, that funded the alignment, the new version has finally seen the light.