15.x: Improvements needed for mobile view of many *.t.o sites (dev, themes, doc, ...)
(1) No way to login at dev.t.o or doc.t.o, for instance, when browsing the page in the smartphone
(tested with Chrome on Android, but it seems to be reproduced with a browser on a desktop and making it narrow enough as a smartphone)
(2) There is no logo nor site name displayed in the top header of most *.t.o sites. OTher (non-tiki) bootstrap websites do display their logo and name when shown through smartphone. IS tehre anything that can be done in the Tiki side to fix this?
(3) Fullscreen button is shown on top of the button at the top layer to display the logo and site name. Therefore, clicking there, fires the fullscreen in some cases. And when in full screen, in a smartphone, I couldn't come back to normal display mode clicking at that button in the smartphone for some reason, I had to fix the param in the url to get back to normal.
(4) The submenu is not shown in dev.t.o and doc.t.o but it is shown in themes.t.o Why? How shall we edit the submenus so that they are shown in the smartphone display?
About the points in the description:
(1) This was possible to be solved by a configuration change, by adding a login module in the pagetop module zone for small screens only, and not displaying the top module zone login module in small screens. (Same setup as at themes.tiki.org.)
(2) Commit r60868 adds the site icon code to the layout template used by the Tiki project sites (Fixed Top Navbar 1). Previously the idea was that modules could supply the site logo in all screen sizes, but this didn't work out.
(3) Commit r60843 shifts the menu toggle to the left, away from the fullscreen button, so they don't overlap. I didn't notice any other problem in that regard, but only have iPhone to test with, so please report continuing problems.
(4) At themes.t.o a CSS menu is used, rather than the Bootstrap menu used at dev and doc. A little more testing is needed to work this out.
|No attachments for this item|