Tiki 21.0 will be released in February 2020.
It is a Long Term Support (LTS) version and will be supported for 5 years as per the Tiki lifecyle policy
- Improve Cypht integration
- Refine XMPP integration: http://wikisuite.chat
- Add an Application Programming Interface (API) to improve Federation capabilities, and for BPMN (see below)
- Mainly add a REST API "adaptor" code to make all services available over REST
- File Gallery Revamp for the front-end (elFinder, etc.): Marc + Jonny
These are things we want to work on. We need more developers and testers to get involved
- Notifications Revamp (finish the job) (Victor + Marc)
- Improve internal stats and reporting system, so as to no longer rely on external systems like Matomo for the common use cases. Marc.
- Taking print and newsletters output to the next level of quality (Marc)
- Attempt to support Widows and Orphans via mPDF or via a headless browser with something like https://github.com/bramstein/typeset (Maude and Marc)
- Add BPMN 2.0 capability. Plan is to integrate with Camunda Victor, Benoit G., Jonny and Marc
- Accounting revamp: Benoit, Victor and Marc