The current CkEditor 4 integration is based on the "Standard" download package. See http://ckeditor.com/blog/Intro-to-Customizing-CKEditor-4 for more info. One important passage: "The Standard package doesn’t include plugins like Alignment, Font Size, Color and a few other typical buttons. Why? Because modern websites predefine those things in CSS to avoid low quality content. Users should not "play around" with formatting. Web standards are increasingly more focused on the semantic information of texts. The Standard CKEditor comes with all the necessary tools to create "good web content". The idea is teaching our users about the best way for a "better web", so we made Standard the default option."
They are not false positives. Check the difference in length between the sections.
The problem is that an extra image is being inserted when inline editing .
Fixed in r47240
With Firefox for Android, Opera for Android and the native Android browser, WYSIWYG editing just spins forever. When WYSIWYG-wiki, it should revert to wiki syntax in a regular text box. For HTML-WYSIWYG, either just error message or let user edit HTML in text mode.
get demo sites up (Pascal)Done
Revisit in 2-3 weeks to see if on track for Tiki11 with CKEditor4CkEditor is integrated
Revisit the default tools to be cleaner(Geoff). toolbars have been updated
Prefs dependencies instead of profileA profile is no longer used
- ExperimentalBranches ckeditor4 for inline editing, etc.
These are places to show off issues. We make more than one demo sites because the various modes are mutually exclusive and we need a place to show off issues for each.
- How can we reset toolbar to default?
Disabled BiDi functions, due to JS error
looks like the toolbar settings are not being observed ie missing icons etc
- The toolbars look ok to me now. Is it solved?
when editing a plugin, double clicking the grey box opens the plugin editor correctly, but a subsequent edit and Insert does not close the editor - had to click top right to do that - plus the plugin was not updated in place - instead it placed another version at the top of page (similar to bug mentioned above)
- FIXED - but the key issue of paragraph/lie feed handling is still to be resolved
- seems to happen globally in Tiki now for me - it does not close the dialog in wiki mode too
- cannot resize the width of the edit screen - height resizes OK
- I am not sure if this is a bug. Using a fixed-width layout, it seems correct that the editor only scales in height.
- it always used to do this - and on many occasions you need to increase the width of the edit screen to make editing easier
There is a "You need apply profile feature_optional" in the admin wysiwyg panel. The profile doesn't seem to work.
- Profiles are no longer used.
missing bullet indent icon in toolbarsfixed
- This should be solved with the latest toolbar update
- Yes fixed and I backported jonny's fix to 10.x
- maketoc does not pickup header tags with attributes, as can be seen on http://demo.tiki.org/wysiwyg-html/tiki-index.php?page=AB+sample+page+to+html.
- Same in 9x.
- See http://show.tiki.org/wysiwyg-html/tiki-index.php?page=Sample+Page for an example
- iframe plugin gets corrupted and loses data. See: http://demo.tiki.org/wysiwyg-html/tiki-index.php?page=ab+iframe+test. Same problem in 10.
- Should be fixed in r46137
- The anchor tag is stripped away in wysiwyg-html
- Seems to work now
- Link to tiki-admin_toolbars.php lost is there for wiki toolbar but not WYSIWYG toolbar
- During the recent webinar, it was suggested to move it to the admin toolbar module
In the Feb-13 webinar, it was suggested to use preferences instead of a profile, to set dependencies.
feature_wiki_paragraph_formatting_add_br: n Changed was y
- this needs to be 'y' if you are using the standard wiki editor as well, so some code changes are needed to ignore this pref in the wysiwyg editor - see recent emails: Geoff
Needed for wysiwyg_htmltowiki and "visual" plugins
wysiwyg_toolbar_skin: moono CkEditor4 default skin
On by default but should be switched if not on
The option setting for "Wysiwyg editor" is done 3 places
A new profile is listed "Ckeditor 4". However, it doesn't seem to work. It seems planned to be able to trigger this from the admin wysiwyg panel.
No profile is used. The settings are updated and the editor is fixed. No profile needed.
The webinar suggested not using a profile, but preferences. One advantage of this is that it doesn't require internet access to activate the settings
One way to to set the needed preferences is to have "sub panel" for the dependencies.
When "Wysiwyg editor" is selected this subpanel is displayed.
The user should the manually select all sub options. Maybe with a mark all button.
Could look like ... x = checkbox
x Wysiwyg editor
It is highly recommended to also activate the following features and option, when activating the Wysiwyg editor.
(dropdown box) wysiwyg_toolbar_skin: moono (default) or kama
If all these subfeatures are to be included, it's a little messy to have the "Wysiwyg editor" in 3 places.
So, maybe keep the option in admin\include_wysiwyg.tpl(16).
For the other 2, remove the option, but maybe provide a link to the WYSIWYG admin panel?
- See http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor-4-Launched-Inline-Editing-New-Skin-and-More for a description of the new CkEditor 4.
Experimental branch ckeditor4
- This is an example of a custom data processor for CKEditor, which produces BBCode instead of HTML. Note that the editor here accepts BBCode not only on output but also on input. Data Processing is a powerful feature of CKEditor. By creating plugins, it is possible to make CKEditor handle different data formats transparently, like BBCode, Wiki format, Markdown, etc.
- Has this been tried with Tiki syntax?
The new Tiki parser needs to be integrated with CKEditor 4.