When I point an itemlist on a multilingual text field from another tracker, It does not show anything.
Doing the same on a non-multilingual tracker works fine.
See both in a show instance.
I have added more information on the ItemsList field setup with commits 63930 (17.x) and 63931 (trunk). The solution is this: when you have ItemLink field in Value Field ID dropdown, keep Link Field ID empty. The reason is this: if you fill in both fields - ItemsList tries to find the item comparing field values which does not always work. In this case, the multilingual field's value contains more than the single language value. We had other use-cases like Dynamic Items List field where the values again did not match. I solved this recently by inspecting Value Field ID and if it is an ItemLink, we don't need to do any value matching - it already points to the right item in the other tracker, so we use it.
I tried it and it's exactly as you say.
Also, the new message makes sense. I believe I would have understood it and not have wasted so much time if I had seen the new message.
|No attachments for this item|