This was added as part of Machine Learning project via https://github.com/RubixML/RubixML/blob/master/docs/classifiers/naive-bayes.md
Say we had a Naive Bayes classifier in Tiki, how would we use it?
- Determine language of current page
- Detect spam
- Suggesting categories from content, tags, backlinks
- What else?
Goal: increase relevance of people me at a large event, such as http://confoo.ca/
- Each participant self-picks 20 keywords (tags) at registration
- System allocates participants to each lunch table
- Names and tags are printed, at the table
- Spam protection
- Natural Language Generation
- Natural language processing
- Rating Language
- Bayesian probability