- Bootstrap and responsive (and works well in touch interface) (and move away from jQuery UI)
- Timezone handling TimeZones
- Date and/or time handling
- Available via Packagist
- no dependencies and supports and alt input which we need to store the unix timestamp
- uses https://packagist.org/packages/moment/moment
- Note sure it supports bootstrap 4?
- Also seems to be only for bootstrap 3 or 2
- http://trentrichardson.com/examples/timepicker/#timezone_examples (used in Tiki as of 2017-03 but abandoned some years ago )
The Road Ahead
In parallel to this release we’ve been working on several significant rewrites that will make it into future releases:
Datepicker and Globalize: We’re working on a full rewrite of the datepicker widget. The rewrite will feature a far simpler API that will make customizations a lot easier. The rewrite builds on top of the rewritten Globalize library, which builds on top of CLDR, a comprehensive source for globalization data.