15.x: Improvements needed for mobile view of many *.t.o sites (dev, themes, doc, ...)
(1) No way to login at dev.t.o or doc.t.o, for instance, when browsing the page in the smartphone
(tested with Chrome on Android, but it seems to be reproduced with a browser on a desktop and making it narrow enough as a smartphone)
(2) There is no logo nor site name displayed in the top header of most *.t.o sites. OTher (non-tiki) bootstrap websites do display their logo and name when shown through smartphone. IS tehre anything that can be done in the Tiki side to fix this?
(3) Fullscreen button is shown on top of the button at the top layer to display the logo and site name. Therefore, clicking there, fires the fullscreen in some cases. And when in full screen, in a smartphone, I couldn't come back to normal display mode clicking at that button in the smartphone for some reason, I had to fix the param in the url to get back to normal.
(4) The submenu is not shown in dev.t.o and doc.t.o but it is shown in themes.t.o Why? How shall we edit the submenus so that they are shown in the smartphone display?
About the points in the description:
(1) This was possible to be solved by a configuration change, by adding a login module in the pagetop module zone for small screens only, and not displaying the top module zone login module in small screens. (Same setup as at themes.tiki.org.)
(2) Commit r60868 adds the site icon code to the layout template used by the Tiki project sites (Fixed Top Navbar 1). Previously the idea was that modules could supply the site logo in all screen sizes, but this didn't work out.
(3) Commit r60843 shifts the menu toggle to the left, away from the fullscreen button, so they don't overlap. I didn't notice any other problem in that regard, but only have iPhone to test with, so please report continuing problems.
(4) At themes.t.o a CSS menu is used, rather than the Bootstrap menu used at dev and doc. A little more testing is needed to work this out.
Show.tiki.org snapshot creation is in progress... Please monitor http:///snapshots/ for progress. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show".
Password reset was successful
Password reset failed
Show.tiki.org instance destruction is in progress... Please wait...
The public/private keys configured to connect to show2.tiki.org were not accepted. Please make sure you are using RSA keys. Thanks.
Unable to connect to show2.tiki.org. Please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
Show.tiki.org is currently under maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unable to get information from show2.tiki.org. Please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
Show.tiki.org is in the progress of creating the new instance. Please continue waiting for a minute or two. If this continues on for more than 10 minutes, please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
To help developers solve the bug, we kindly request that you demonstrate your bug on a show2.tiki.org instance. To start, simply select a version and click on "Create show2.tiki.org instance". Once the instance is ready (in a minute or two), as indicated in the status window below, you can then access that instance, login (the initial admin username/password is "admin") and configure the Tiki to demonstrate your bug. Priority will be given to bugs that have been demonstrated on show2.tiki.org.
The URL for the show2.tiki.org instance that demonstrates this bug is at: http://. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show". This is different from the initial login and password for a new Tiki which is "admin" and "admin".
For the install log, see http:///info.txt
Note that if you see PHP errors or a Tiki claiming to be missing third party software, the instance creation is probably not finished. Please wait a couple minutes and reload.
Snapshots are database dumps of the configuration that developers can download for debugging. Once you have reproduced your bug on the show2.tiki.org instance, create a snapshot that can then be downloaded by developers for further investigation.
Snapshots can be accessed at: http:///snapshots/. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show".Create new snapshot
|No attachments for this item|