I encounter https error in Windows 98, list below
1. Use https://lnx1.a-qe.com/tiki/ to login tiki system
2. After input login information and then press enter
3. Inter Explorer pop-up a warning window with message "redirect to non-safe connection when login"
4. Press "OK"
5. IE pop-up login window for infinite loop
6. Input your login information in anyone of infinite pop-up login window
7. if you press cancel anytime then IE display the message "401 Access to this resource has been denied", and IE address box display "http://lnx1.a-qe.com//tiki/tiki-index.php"
8. if you change that address to https://lnx1.a-qe.com//tiki/tiki-index.php, then your status is "Logon" but if you step back page then your status still not logon
In Windows XP, you must refresh 1 time to let IE display correctly.
Show.tiki.org snapshot creation is in progress... Please monitor http:///snapshots/ for progress. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show".
Password reset was successful
Password reset failed
Show.tiki.org instance destruction is in progress... Please wait...
The public/private keys configured to connect to show2.tikiwiki.org were not accepted. Please make sure you are using RSA keys. Thanks.
Unable to connect to show2.tikiwiki.org. Please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
Show.tiki.org is currently under maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unable to get information from show2.tikiwiki.org. Please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
Show.tiki.org is in the progress of creating the new instance. Please continue waiting for a minute or two. If this continues on for more than 10 minutes, please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
To help developers solve the bug, we kindly request that you demonstrate your bug on a show2.tikiwiki.org instance. To start, simply select a version and click on "Create show2.tikiwiki.org instance". Once the instance is ready (in a minute or two), as indicated in the status window below, you can then access that instance, login (the initial admin username/password is "admin") and configure the Tiki to demonstrate your bug. Priority will be given to bugs that have been demonstrated on show2.tikiwiki.org.
The URL for the show2.tikiwiki.org instance that demonstrates this bug is at: http://. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show". This is different from the initial login and password for a new Tiki which is "admin" and "admin".
For the install log, see http:///info.txt
Note that if you see PHP errors or a Tiki claiming to be missing third party software, the instance creation is probably not finished. Please wait a couple minutes and reload.
Snapshots are database dumps of the configuration that developers can download for debugging. Once you have reproduced your bug on the show2.tikiwiki.org instance, create a snapshot that can then be downloaded by developers for further investigation.
Snapshots can be accessed at: http:///snapshots/. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show".Create new snapshot
|No attachments for this item|