comzone, the cookie that save the show/hide of comments on tikiWiki pages, isn't being updated properly. Once comments are shown they remain shown.
To reproduce the issue, follow the following instructions:
- activate comments for you TikiWiki page, through your admin controls
- Open a new session of your web browser. I'll assume you're using Firefox from now on
- Navigate to one of you wiki pages
- Scroll down to the bottom of your wiki page
~ Notice how the 'Post New Comments' comments section is hidden
- Click the link to add comments and make the 'Post New Comments' visible
- In Firefox, select Tools-> Options. Go to the privacy section and click on Show Cookies. Search for your site or site subdomain (type the first letter of the domain or subdomain to jump to that letter) where your tikiWiki is. Expand the folder and search for comzone. Notice that comzone is set to 'o'. Close out the cookies and option window.
- Browse to another page on your tikiWiki site and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Notice that the 'Post New Comments' section is still visible
- Click on the add comment link to collapse the comments section.
~ At this point the comzone cookie should have changed.
- Check on the content of comzone and see if it is something other than 'o'. You will find that it doesn't change.
- Delete the comzone cookie and refresh the wikipage and you'll see that comments get hidden.
Show.tiki.org snapshot creation is in progress... Please monitor http:///snapshots/ for progress. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show".
Password reset was successful
Password reset failed
Show.tiki.org instance destruction is in progress... Please wait...
The public/private keys configured to connect to show2.tiki.org were not accepted. Please make sure you are using RSA keys. Thanks.
Unable to connect to show2.tiki.org. Please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
Show.tiki.org is currently under maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unable to get information from show2.tiki.org. Please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
Show.tiki.org is in the progress of creating the new instance. Please continue waiting for a minute or two. If this continues on for more than 10 minutes, please let us know of the problem so that we can do something about it. Thanks.
To help developers solve the bug, we kindly request that you demonstrate your bug on a show2.tiki.org instance. To start, simply select a version and click on "Create show2.tiki.org instance". Once the instance is ready (in a minute or two), as indicated in the status window below, you can then access that instance, login (the initial admin username/password is "admin") and configure the Tiki to demonstrate your bug. Priority will be given to bugs that have been demonstrated on show2.tiki.org.
The URL for the show2.tiki.org instance that demonstrates this bug is at: http://. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show". This is different from the initial login and password for a new Tiki which is "admin" and "admin".
For the install log, see http:///info.txt
Note that if you see PHP errors or a Tiki claiming to be missing third party software, the instance creation is probably not finished. Please wait a couple minutes and reload.
Snapshots are database dumps of the configuration that developers can download for debugging. Once you have reproduced your bug on the show2.tiki.org instance, create a snapshot that can then be downloaded by developers for further investigation.
Snapshots can be accessed at: http:///snapshots/. Note that if you get a popup asking for a username/password, please just enter "show" and "show".Create new snapshot
|No attachments for this item|