Documentation page: http://doc.tiki.org/Profiles+Wizard
- Bugs and Wishes
- 1.1. Implemented
- 1.2. Existing as a profile but not in the wizard yet
- 1.3. Ideas...
- 1.3.1. Demo: PluginTour
- 1.3.2. Demo: Customized PDF
- 1.3.3. Demo: Charts
- 1.3.4. Useful: Extend 'Sortable tables'
- 1.3.5. Useful: Sign and Rate Document
- 1.3.6. Demo: Petition
- 1.3.7. Demo: Your priorities
- 1.3.8. Demo: Gradebook
- 1.3.9. Demo: Grading Rubrick
- 1.3.10. Demo: Mail all users in a group with no broadcasting perm
- 1.3.11. Highly customized: R and Trackers
- 1.3.12. ...
- 1.4. Other improvements
Open or Pending bugs and wishes tagged against the "Profiles Wizard"
https://profiles.tiki.org/User+Profile (uses data from the User Tracker above but adds a Pretty Tracker page)
Merge of EasyBlog with some pre-made maps for articles, and wiki pages, tracker items, etc. Display maps splitted by features, or combined together with a different icon for points coming from each feature, etc.
I just threw some prefs etc into a new profile here: https://profiles.tiki.org/Bug_Tracker_Prefix_Alias
Don't run it yet, it's totally untested and I'm out of time now, but hopefully it's a start.
One major bit that's missing is to make the list (search results) using these new links, which should look something like this:
For Tiki 16.x+. Hosted in a private git repo elsewhere while in development. Will be ported to profiles.tiki.org when ready for testing.
- Groupmail (once fixed with current Ajax code)
Add your own, specially if you are open to making them real in a new profile, or you have them working in a Tiki site, and you might convert them into a new profile...
Deo of using the PDF Control panel pls customizations per wiki page or wiki structure with PluginPDF, PluginPDFPage, PluginPDFBreak, etc.
Showcase some of the promising charting features of Plotly through PluginPivotTable AND include one example with data to demonstrate the Boxplot chart with highlighting of user items or group items belonging to the user.
Showcase some of the (weak) charting capabilities in current Spreadsheets feaure (see Spreadsheet demo for the time being)
Showcase also PluginGdGraph
Showcase also PluginGoogleChart
Currently broken since years ago
1 wiki page with everything there as a fancy table with sortable tablesdone a while back
- tracker with plenty of items, and plugin TrackerList with sortable tables enabled with several goodies for filters, as a showcase of its power & usefulness.
To collect signatures for a letter, manifest, etc.. The profile would request the user to indicate at profile application time, which page name this profile should be applied to. I.e.: to which page the form should be shown at the bottom to sign, and to show all the signatures already added with the rating stars regarding the agreement level with the document.
To collect signatures for a letter, manifest, etc.
To allow users share ideas, and collectively vote on them, in order to get them prioritized based on the opinion of the crowd (hopefully fostering the wisdom of the crowd, if the requirements for the Wisdom of Crowds are met).
Gradebook for students in an educational scenario.
See work in progress at Grading_Rubrick
Set up a Grading Rubrick based on a "Pretty tracker", which allows other students or faculty to grade some wiki-documents.
As a user requested in the t.o forum, it might be welcome by users to know how to use TrackerList (with param checkbox) and TrackerFilter plugins to allow selecting a group of users and send a message to all (or a sub-selection) of them, with in turn sends a copy of that message to their email accounts.
Taking profit of the knowledge and use case of Joël & Jyhem from wikispiral.org:
- fetching data from Tiki trackers directly through RMySQL
- processing the data from trackers within R packages for surveys, for instance, which is an easy use case to demonstrate the usefulness of this approach: tiki collects data and display basic results, and further customized reports on the survey can be achieved with some specialized R package.
- generating .Rda files for further use without all the related memory consumption each time, etc.
Other improvements suggested are related to a way to search/filter them from the Tiki UI based on freetags added to their wiki pages in profiles.t.o
- https://dev.tiki.org/item5894 - "Provide a tablesorter-powered list of profiles in the Profiles Wizard bundled in Tiki to filter on features, tags, names and such"