r35073: bug: if you upload a file to a wiki page, the file gallery is created but the file is not uploaded to this newly created gallery fixed for 7.1
- Page names with a comma (') will prevent file uploads. Ex.: http://demo.tiki.org/7x/tiki-index.php?page=test123%2Cvirgule
- r14162 is reported to introduce the following issue:
- File gallery names are chopped off at 80 characters, but wiki pages are sometimes longer
- What happens if page is renamed or deleted?
- File Gallery is not deleted and there is no way to manually delete ex.: tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=272 has no delete button and since it's not browseable like most file galleries, I can't delete from parent view
- Once you activate, existing attachments are no longer available
- yet, they are still in tiki-admin.php?page=wikiatt
- There should be a way (beyond WebDAV) to navigate all file galleries that are linked to wiki pages
- It would be nice to have an optional column here: tiki-listpages.php
- There is no script to move data back and forth from wiki_attach to file_gal?
- It creates a file gallery for each page (even if it doesn't yet have a file attached) and thus, since your last visit grows.
- Archives are working at tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=6 but not on the wiki page
- Workaround is to not use archives
- All operations (Replace, edit properties, etc) should send you back to the wiki page after.
- wiki attachments in File Gallery: search result link doesn't link to wiki page?
- Can be fixed more easily with improvements in Tiki8
- Watch : does it work for file gallery attached to wiki page?
- Search in Files : test with Lucene (expected to be OK)
- Check if perms are OK
|Rating||Subject||Submitted by||Importance||Easy to solve?||Priority||Category||Volunteered to solve||Created||LastModif||Comments|
|(0)||File upload reports missing function error||Steve||9 high||10 easy||90||2013-02-07||2013-02-11||1|
lphuberdeau-11 Feb 13
|(0)||.docx files uploaded as .zip files...||Jonas Jermann||9 high||9||81||2012-07-26||2012-08-14||10|
marclaporte-06 Aug 12
|(0)||can't upload an image to a file gallery in doc.t.o with elfinder (default UI) since 16.x||Xavier de Pedro||9||9||81||Jonny Bradley||2016-11-18||2017-01-12||1|
jonnybradley-12 Jan 17
|(0)||Uploading a new version UX improvement||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||8||10 easy||80||2017-04-02||2017-09-14||2|
luci-01 May 17
|(0)||image cannot be displayed in gallery or randam image module in tikiwiki 2.0 RC2 AND RC4||othman||9 high||8||72||2008-08-03||2010-01-14||0|
|(0)||File Gallery errors & not able to set permissions as admin||9 high||8||72||2009-09-30||2010-01-16||5|
kimberlyf-16 Jan 10
|(0)||"No such attachment on this page" appearing after change of behavior of PluginFile||9 high||8||72||2009-11-24||2010-01-14||0|
|(0)||category in file gallery don't work||Hans.Reil||8||9||72||2013-02-01||2013-02-01||0|
|(0)||Insertion_syntax is broken when uploading a file in a wiki page using the Tikifile upload icon (plugin?)||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||8||8||64||Jonny Bradley||2020-02-19||2020-02-20||1|
Bsfez-20 Feb 20
|(1)||dev.t.o: Can't upload images with elFinder||Xavier de Pedro||9||7||63||2013-12-09||2014-02-07||0|
|(0)||Batch upload don’t work if no checkbox checked||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||6||10 easy||60||2017-07-02||2018-11-03||1|
jonnybradley-06 Jul 17
|(0)||13.x: dev.t.o fivealive-lite.css: images can't be uploaded or selected throught the toolbar icon from tracker textarea||Xavier de Pedro||8||7||56||Jonny Bradley||2014-07-13||2015-11-14||0|
|(0)||File Gallery title link download a picture||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||5||10 easy||50||2013-07-16||2013-08-21||1|
pascalstjean-14 Aug 13
|(1)||permission check problem with Draw in File Galleries||Geoff Brickell||10 high||5||50||Jonny Bradley||2013-12-28||2014-02-20||0|
|(0)||images in File Gallery content table no longer show a thumbnail||Geoff Brickell||10 high||50||2014-07-11||2014-07-26||0|
|(0)||images in File Gallery content table no longer show a thumbnail||Geoff Brickell||10 high||50||2014-07-11||2014-07-11||0|
|(0)||File Gallery Thumbnails missing after permission change||tdresel||10 high||50||Jonny Bradley||2015-08-08||2015-11-12||3|
jonnybradley-30 Aug 15
|(1)||Files uploaded get corrupted in some installs storing files in database||Xavier de Pedro||10 high||5||50||rjsmelo||2018-05-10||2018-09-23||9|
Chealer9-28 May 18
|(0)||It is not possible to select a gallery when uploading an image using the toolbar (tested dev.tiki.org)||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||10 high||5||50||Jonny Bradley, Roberto Kirschbaum||2020-02-19||2020-03-10||12|
Bsfez-10 Mar 20
|(0)||Not possible anymore to download a file in a specific folder on dev.t.o (whishlist screenshot)||Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist||10 high||5||50||2021-02-04||2021-06-01||1|
Bsfez-01 Jun 21
Please indicate below what is needed to make Image Galleries obsolete. (and thus they can be removed because everyone will be using file galleries).
- A data migration script.
- See Robert Plummer, who has a basic script
- Redirect scripts so old URLs work
- Features/characteristics that image galleries have that file galleries don't:
- Separate thumbnail files are created
- Can set size of thumbnails and regenerate
- PNG images don't seem to lose transparency like they do with file galleries
- Can scale images (although this has never worked for me)
- Can browse full size images with one image per page with related info
- Can sort thumbnail view by name, date, hits, user, size