The pages in this section give tips on how to create Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) for developing, debugging and committing code. IDEs are software applications, or combinations of software applications that allow you to develop, test and debug code on your computer.
- : Free solution using XAMPP to create the server and Aptana for debugging/committing
- : How to set up PhpStorm to develop Tiki
- : Step-by-step instructions on installing Xdebug on Ubuntu 10.4
- : Use the Mac's native PHP and Apache to create an IDE
- : Create a Mac IDE using MacPorts
- : Create a Mac IDE using Homebrew
- : Set up HTTPS on a Mac local server