When you edit a banning rule, that rule gets deleted (at least, from the list at the Banning interface in Tiki).
- go to tiki-admin_banning.php
- add a rule for this ip "18.104.22.168" (real ip of spammers, btw) with the title "22.214.171.124_regular_spammers"
- Check all features
- Check the setting to activate the rule by dates
- Select the maximum possible time frame (btyw, this only allows selecting within the same year: reported by somebody else already in another bug report; see bug3643)
- add some custom message
- click at the title of your rule in order to have it open for edition again for you
- the rule is deleted from the list of rules, and the edit interface is empty
confirmed in two different tiksi from different servers... (btw, 5.x is also affected)