Tiki version 19. installed with InnoDb.
Wamp64 ver 3.1.0,
Issue: Composer setup.exe installed fine, yet tiki-admin.php?page=packages&cookietab=4
Diagnose option: Install Composer----Failed
There was a problem when installing Composer.
The "https://getcomposer.org/versions" file could not be downloaded: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.
failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.
1. Composer downloaded and installed.
2. Logged off and log back in, to verify installation options were updated.
3. Shelled to D.O.S. and typed 'composer' and its help menu showed up immediately.
Verified PHP 7.19 was the path that would be utilized for PHP commands.
4. Verified CURL was active in the PHP extensions. Checked if 'git' was available, it wasn't.
5. Verified no proxy was running anywhere ( I don't utilize proxies, but checked just in case).
6. Ran TIKI / Diagnose/ Install composer and received the error.
7. Read information on github about the error but did not have issues relating to their troubles.
8. Backed up composer.json.dist and renamed the copy to composer.json which was
in the tiki root location.
9. Pressed the tiki install composer option, got same problem.
10. Deleted composer.json and got same problem (as if it wasn't looking for composer.json).
I was expecting that once composer was installed from Composer-Setup.exe,
the tiki / diagnose/install composer would execute the program utilizing proper install switches or at
least advise the admins that it can't be done on a local wamp64 server, or whatever the case may be.
|No attachments for this item|