Now leveraging Zend_mail, it supports IMAP.
Tiki 11 testing
Fatal error: Call to undefined method TikiMail::setSMTPParams() in tiki-webmail.php on line 787
Forwarding a mail
Writing a new mail
- "Send" button needed below compose message
- After send message, go to inbox
- http and www links clickable in received emails
- not eat links in <http://ma..>
- Sent box
- Set "from" & "reply-to" (now, it's general "Sender email")
- Using User Tracker instead/in addition to contacts in address book
- when replying to an inbound mail or sending a new mail it is sent from the user's system email address - and not from the webmail account email address - which is not logical
- How are we doing on attachments?
old page: http://tikiwiki.org/WebmailDev