Tiki 22.0 will be released in October 2020.
See what has already been done: Tiki22
- Improve Cypht integration (Jason, Victor and Marc)
- Interactive emails: Ex.: surveys and acceptance/rejection of terms (Marc)
- New concept of background / task process in Tiki (Marc and Ricardo)
- Additional protection to access Tiki (trusted vs untrusted IPs) with 2FA or other processes (Marc)
- Rubix ML
To be discussed
- Increase minimum PHP to 7.4
- Increase minimum MySQL/MariaDB to 5.7 or 8?
- Change formatting from tabs to spaces and adopt known standards, e.g.
- File Gallery Revamp for the front-end (elFinder, etc.): Marc + Jonny
- We are currently fragmenting our energies between 2 interfaces. We should converge to one
These are things we want to work on. We need more developers and testers to get involved.
- Add BPMN 2.0 capability. Plan is to integrate with Camunda Victor, Benoit G., Jonny and Marc
- Accounting revamp: Benoit, Victor, Marc and Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
- Notifications Revamp (finish the job) (Victor + Marc)
- Push Notifications in HTML5
- Improve internal stats and reporting system, so as to no longer rely on external systems like Matomo for the common use cases. Marc.
- Attempt to support Widows and Orphans via mPDF or via a headless browser with something like https://github.com/bramstein/typeset (Marc)
|Thursday Sep 10th||Branching of 22.x|
|TBD||Upgrade of https://themes.tiki.org|
|TBD||Upgrade of https://doc.tiki.org|
|TBD||Upgrade of https://dev.tiki.org|
|TBD||Upgrade of https://tiki.org|
|TBD||Release of Tiki 22.0|
|TBD||Release of 22.1|