Table of contents
Tiki 19.0 was released in November 2018.
Tiki 19 is a Standard Term Support (STS) version and will be supported until Tiki 20.1 is released, as per the Tiki lifecycle policy. Minimum requirement is PHP 7.1 It is possible (50% chance) that Tiki20 or Tiki21LTS will require PHP 7.2, so don't upgrade to Tiki 20 unless you can get that version now or later.
- show.tiki.org currently runs on PHP 5.6. No trunk or tiki19 instance can be created. We need volunteers and a strategy for handling this.
We have a daily test upgrade of most of our *.tiki.org sites. So anyone can check anytime how stable trunk
Tiki.org website we will switch after alpha or beta release (red = not yet. green = switched). Status is free but more like: switched, broken, fixes required, work ok.
|Monday September 24th||branching of 19.x||Thursday September 27th|
|Monday October 1st||Upgrade of https://themes.tiki.org||Friday October 5th|
|Thursday October 4th||Alpha||Thursday October 4th|
|Monday October 8th||Upgrade of https://dev.tiki.org||Monday November 5th|
|Monday October 15th||Upgrade of https://doc.tiki.org||Tuesday October 16th|
|Tuesday October 16th||Beta||Wednesday October 17th|
|Monday October 22th||Upgrade of https://tiki.org||Thursday November 15th|
|Friday October 26th||19.0RC1||Tuesday Oct. 30th|
|November||19.0||Tuesday November 20th|
|T.B.D.||Release of 19.1|
Public developer's Tikis that have been moved / duplicate using trunk.
Everyone part of the active community should have at least one significative website moved/duplicate using
trunk 19.x once the alpha/beta release is done so we can check different configuration and usage
|https://abmasoft.com/tiki||Upgraded on Tiki19||2018-Oct-02|
|http://צהרוניקי.com||Upgraded on Tiki19 Beta1 release||2018-Oct-18|| * Warning about UTF-8 and some tables weren’t converted Fixed|
*Plugins required approval (only one on this website)
|http://wikisuite.org||Planned for September 26th||2018-Oct-03|
|http://www.bsfez.org||Reverted||* Plugin Articles layout changed/broken ?. |
* Fixed top navbar 2 (uses site icon + "topbar" module zone) layout has been removed (classic bootstrap supposed to be the same) but doesn’t work smoothly and require reworking a lot.
* Potential cross-site request forgery (CSRF) detected. Operation blocked. Reloading the page may help.
- Layout of multiple checkboxes with labels broken (reported 2018-08-21)
- No contrast in dropdown menus in header with Business theme (confirmed 2018-07-16)
- Color contrast problems are being worked through in the themes. Issues related to menus may have to wait until the menu revamp is farther along. Gary Cunningham-Lee
- No contrast between tablesorter filter field and containing row background (tiki-listpages.php) (reported 2018-07-09)
- Plugin edition form is horizontally squeezed (reported 2018-07-16, almost entirely solved now)
- FOOTNOTEAREA plugin broken since r66043 (reported 2018-07-09, probably fixed by r68287))
They were a discussion about Footnote Area and the Wiki References during the Tikifest as both are very similar.
Seems they do the same job but it was said some "specialists" of footnote and references should demonstrate and agree on what to do.
- If both do the same we should use the best implemented, rewrite doc and prepare the deprecation of non-selected
- If they don’t, it should be clarified to end confusion once for all
Please move this to a task, where it can be discussed cleanly. Since show can't run 19.x, can you provide access to a demo of this issue somewhere? ask me for one of you don't have Marc Laporte
Areas that make testing anything for backports pretty much impossible currently Jonny Bradley
- Calendar Item editing
- Toolbars admin
- Tracker Tabular Format editing