Feature request for mods installer
- Usually, modular systems have a *forge approach where each extension/module/plugin can have a mini community. There is currently no way to provide feedback/ratings on mods. No way for people to know what works and what doesn't. Mods.tikiwiki.org should be a community site, where people can report bugs, document, rate mods, etc
- Mods which are dead code should be distinguished from mods for other reasons To Mods or not to Mods
- Mods do not handle version compatibility (this mods is for version 1.9.x, this for 2.x, this for 3.x)
- There is no help / documentation for manual install of mods in case installer fails.
- There are command line instructions to run in online help, which is no good for FTP users.
- Usually, modular systems have a *forge approach where each extension/module/plugin can have a mini community. There is no way to provide feedback/ratings on mods. No way for people to know what works and what doesn't
- improve mods installer to be a suitable distribution mechanism for language files and themes
- How to deal with?
Wishlist items in mods
|Submitted by||Rating||Subject||Category||Priority||Importance||Easy to solve?||Volunteered to solve||LastModif||Coms|
|othman||Admins /mods failed||Bug: Error|
othman-04 Aug 08
|PerryM||Flowplayer broken in v 2.2||Bug: Error|
chibaguy-16 Mar 09
|labonny||googlecalendar Wiki Plugin does not install||Bug: Error|
|Xavi||mod blogroll doesn't work for me||Bug: Error|
|Marc Laporte||Move perm plugin from mods to BRANCH-1-9 and add a way to have not just "if" but "if/else"||Feature request||18|
|Marc Laporte||Review all mods and decide what should be added to --BRANCH-1-10-- Tiki5||Feature request|
|wincel||User list/Friend Network reactivation in Tikiwiki 3.2||Feature request|
wincel-28 Oct 09