- Should be ported to 1.10 at this time (ricks99)
- Not done on other areas. Do the same for forum posts, and tracker items? (see requests by users)
- Refactor code to make it reusable (trackers, comments, etc), and appearing in the visitor's language.
- Works nicely in 188.8.131.52 but still a few quirks in 1.10
- Fixed issues when switching between normal and wysiwyg
- Now displays countdown timer (in browser status bar) and warning at 1 minute.
- Clear up edit lock (5-10 minutes) vs expired session warning (60-300 minutes)
- Fixed, uses correct session timer — not cachelock
- Find out why navigating away from a page and then going back loses the changes - this isn't normal textarea behaviour*
- Don't slow down people clicking edit and leaving without making changes*