comzone, the cookie that save the show/hide of comments on tikiWiki pages, isn't being updated properly. Once comments are shown they remain shown.
To reproduce the issue, follow the following instructions:
- activate comments for you TikiWiki page, through your admin controls
- Open a new session of your web browser. I'll assume you're using Firefox from now on
- Navigate to one of you wiki pages
- Scroll down to the bottom of your wiki page
~ Notice how the 'Post New Comments' comments section is hidden
- Click the link to add comments and make the 'Post New Comments' visible
- In Firefox, select Tools-> Options. Go to the privacy section and click on Show Cookies. Search for your site or site subdomain (type the first letter of the domain or subdomain to jump to that letter) where your tikiWiki is. Expand the folder and search for comzone. Notice that comzone is set to 'o'. Close out the cookies and option window.
- Browse to another page on your tikiWiki site and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Notice that the 'Post New Comments' section is still visible
- Click on the add comment link to collapse the comments section.
~ At this point the comzone cookie should have changed.
- Check on the content of comzone and see if it is something other than 'o'. You will find that it doesn't change.
- Delete the comzone cookie and refresh the wikipage and you'll see that comments get hidden.
|No attachments for this item|