I was running 1.9.9 on a SLES 10 linux box, and we are running MySQL on Novell Netware, MySQL version 4.0.26a.
I tried an upgrade directly over the top of 1.9.9, and I got that error. So, I tried a Clean install on a new database, and I got the same error.
As a troubleshooting step, I tried creating a blank database with the name that it specifies, but then it just gives the following error message
"Unknown column 'bits.translation_bit_id' in 'field list'".
I suspect the installer script isn't creating this table and fields properly.
This error occurs anytime any Page is clicked on, including the main index page. It is a major roadblock to basic functionality.
|No attachments for this item|