This series of actions/tests have been carried out to check out the Blog profile at http://profiles.tiki.org/Personal_Blog_and_Profile_4x
am 12th November Version 23113
- Profile site details: Last update from SVN(4.0beta1): Wednesday 11 of November, 2009 09:03:04 PST - REV 23067
- Not sure of last update on profile - page appears to be locked and no history/update info is being shown.
- Profile loaded without any reported errors and custom data was entered into the requested fields.
- However when the profile was re-run - there was not an option to input custom data so it just applied the defaults
Manually checked that all other profile settings had been applied correctly:
- there is a typo in the profile so tiki_p_messagess is applied - although the correct tiki_p_messages is also applied - since is done in a duplicate set of YAML applying permissions towards the end of the profile. Should probably de-dup this.
- the (multiple!) re-application of the profile creates multiple menus - so on the test site there are now 3 menus (43, 44 and 45) all called My Menu. The latest (#45) is actually used.
- the (multiple!) re-application of the profile also creates multiple module insertions for module_last_blog_posts
- the (multiple!) re-application of the profile also creates multiple blogs which are all populated with the posts
- the (multiple!) re-application of the profile also creates multiple Twitter feeds - but whilst the Feed(s) have been set up I couldn't see any display on the right side - should there be a Module to do this??
NB - multiple menus, blogs and modules etc left in for now - will clean up later