Below are some notes & links about testing in general.
- Maybe tests could be launched from profiles?
Test pages on dev.tiki.org
- For functional testing of web sites, I (Alain Désilets) have been told by several reliable sources that the best thing is to use Ruby on Rails: http://www.rubyonrails.org/. But I don't really have experience with that.
SimpleTest was suggested: Unit- and Mocking-capable
- Maybe will be in Monitoring. See section on Uptime, spelling, Broken links, standards compliance, etc
- http://webtest.canoo.com/ was suggested by http://www.revolutionlinux.com/
- SimpleTest suggested by Damien
- http://selenium-ide.openqa.org/ suggested by http://sebastian-bergmann.de/