From dogfooding SVG-edit 2012-12 community meeting
- It's slow (I can make a video if you want)
- I find the green confirm check box not to be intuitive. I am looking for An OK button like we have elsewhere. I felt the need to add documentation above the plugin
- Maybe there could be a little help icon to explain this?
- Or maybe a button "confirm my choice" that is on right-hand side (because for non RTL languages, people will confirm their choices from left to right, and thus be on the right-hand side when they finish picking)
- I want people to add info without needing to register, but isn't there a risk that a robot crawler clicks delete?
- The diff doesn't permit to get a sense of what happened, so if a vandal/bot deletes something, I have no easy way to a sense of what happened...
- It would be nice to have more options, to optimize the presence of the highest number of people
- All good (1)
- I could make it, but it's not a good time for me (0.8)
- I probably can make it, but can't confirm at this time (0.7)
- Unknown (not answered yet) (.5)
- I probably can't make it, but can't confirm at this time (0.3)
- I can't make it (0)