- Allow passing months forward and backwards from the plugin calendar itself, in a similar way to what can be done from the tiki calendar feature.
- params needed:
- first dat and last date (in months at least, or weeks, or days)
- show the events list splitted into four categories (each one with one bg colour, as in Moodle calendar or the one in joomla or similar) at least (needed for the profiles Learning_Center and Project_Management ):
- Course (or department)
- Group (or project)
- param perspective or category
- a quick link to add events to the right calendar in one click, wysiwyca ready (link only shown if you have permissions to add events to any of the calendars displayed in the plugin calendar
- the list of events displayed underneath in a collapsable div or similar, but not just shown when you pass the mouse over the day, so that users should be able to print the page and have all the events shown in the printed page. something like it was already done already in 2006 with the aulawiki workspaces calendar module:
At the end, it should be producing something like this screenshot (below) with the additional colors for one of the four levels of events (global/site, course (or department), group (or project), and user events), but easily done through a plugin, and not just hacking tpl files as it was done here:
See related discussion on irc:
All that is to attempt to avoid using external tools (such as google calendars) and dogfood (after minor improvements) to our (getting-better-and-better-with-each-new-release) tiki calendar thanks to the hard work of many of you...