This is mostly covered by
Nice to have:
- Realtime Collaborative Wiki
- Better WYSIWYG Wiki
- Check if a workflow as with the libre office -> wiki publisher -> mediawiki could be useful.
- missing in that: image transfer, edit conflict warning, version check, diff.
- Version Control
- Switchable Page Type (Idea, Note, ToDo, Task, Resource, Wiki, Article, Blog, Report for eg. GANTT, Special)
- Multi Lingual
- Multiple Avatar or Mood Perspectives
- Leveling (match content to skill level of reader) using Avatar Information
- Nonlinear Story Telling (a link can branch to several destinations) might be a problem for SearchEngines. On Hover the optional destinations will appear as "preview page" if more branches available than "preview able" than show a chrome/safari like *Index page (automatically generated)
- Multiple (Edit,View) Permissions within a single page
- Content Snippets can be marked by dragging over the area off interest
- Multi Channel Publishing Support