Some use cases
Tiki newsletter allows composing the message to recipients taken from the emails shown from a smarty template which is fed from a tracker. The idea is to extend the system to allow the newsletter body to be composed based on the smarty template itself, allowing to add values from fields in spefici parts of the message body.
In our work, we might be interested in helping to fund this development, if not too expensive, or if others are willing to collaborate to to co-fund the development. Xavier de Pedro
- "MailMerge using User Tracker & Newsletter?"
- Get recipients list from a pretty tracker
Similar feature in desktop office solutions:
- Merge data from trackers with a wiki page template and convert to PDF
We want to make a mail merge for the following scenario:
See also: Natural Language Generation
- 1 Tracker with customer info (Table Users)
- 1 tracker with books borrowed (Table Items)
- Make a query with Reports, PluginList or PluginCustomSearch
- 1 wiki page for "Expected template"