The pages in this section give tips on how to create Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) for developing, debugging and committing code. IDEs are software applications, or combinations of software applications that allow you to develop, test and debug code on your computer.
- XAMPP-Aptana : Free solution using XAMPP to create the server and Aptana for debugging/committing
- PhpStorm : How to set up PhpStorm to develop Tiki
- Installing Xdebug on Ubuntu : Step-by-step instructions on installing Xdebug on Ubuntu 10.4
- Mac IDE Without XAMPP : Use the Mac's native PHP and Apache to create an IDE
- Mac Development System With MacPorts : Create a Mac IDE using MacPorts
- Mac Development System With Homebrew : Create a Mac IDE using Homebrew